The clubhouse is used for meetings, fundraising, socials, training and education. CASARA workshops and search exercises are held regularly. The Rescue Coordination Centre in Victoria regularly tasks Vernon CASARA to search for lost hikers and snowmobilers as well as missing aircraft. Visiting commercial and private pilots enjoy the friendly atmosphere of the Clubhouse. Family and other group activities are allowed at the discretion of the Executive. Please contact the President or Vice-President to request the use of the Clubhouse.
- The Flying Club year is from October 1 to September 30 (dues payable Oct. 1)
- Dues are $85 per family. Entitles one vote per family on club issues.
- Student Rate is half the regular membership rate. (A Student is someone engaged in full-time learning environment or student pilot).
- NEW members who pay dues after April 1 are considered to have paid for the coming year.
- Membership list is sent to all members.
Regular Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month at 19:00 hrs. The Annual General Meeting / election of officers is in September.